
Mom, Willa, my Aunt Rhonda and her Grandson Corbin came for a visit this past weekend. Willa and Corbin have such a good time playing with each other and are best friends so they thought they would take them on their very own vacation to spend time together. Friday evening when they got here we just hung around the house to let the kids play. It took Corbin a little while to get acquainted with Vinnie but they soon became pretty good buddies.

Saturday morning we woke up pretty early and were the first in line at Grant's Farm. I think the kids had a blast! The big kids loved the giant turtle and of course....the goats! After we saw all of the animals and watched the animal adventure show they
finally got to feed the goats. Maya had to sit this one out though. I wasn't brave enough to take her inside of the pen so she just got to pet one from the outside. After we were all completely worn out we headed back home for Maya to take a nap and the big kids got to cool off in the sprinkler. We then rested awhile before we were off on our next adventure. If you remember from my last post, we had so much fun at Chuck E. Cheese last weekend with Josie and Olivia, we decided to go there for supper. Although Corbin had a great time, Willa was very overwhelmed and perhaps a little scared. She quickly decided that we needed to leave as soon as we finished our pizza. She even suggested that we should have just gone to Pizza Hut! But we were able to convince her into staying so Corbin could finish his games.
Sunday was much more low key. We decided to go to the mall where there is a large play area

and carousel. After playing for a while we had some lunch and called it a day. Shortly after returning home. They got packed up and headed back to Cole Camp. It was a very busy weekend with a lot of activities packed in, but both kids were really good, played well together and had a great time. I'm sure they will always remember their first vacation together and I'm glad that we got to share it with them.
We have many more good pictures from the weekend but I think I will leave it to Brandon to put them into the slide show. So be on the look out!
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing our week end. We all had a really good time. The kids slept most of the way home Sunday afternoon. I know they enjoyed thier first vacation with Gram and Nana as much as we did!!
Post a Comment