Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

Just thought I'd give a quick update on how things are going here in St. Louis. Since Brandon's last post there hasn't been too much going on with us. We are just getting ready for Christmas. I can't believe it is only 8 short days away! But, tonight I was able to finish my shopping which makes me soooo relieved, I never thought I get done!

Maya is doing well. Yesterday she went to the doctor and got another round of shots. Her appointment was just for a flu shot but they decided to go ahead and give her the 15-18 month ones since she was already there. Brandon took her and said that she did pretty good and they didn't seem to slow her down any!

Well...I don't really have anything else to report so I'll close for now. I hope everyone is staying warm!!

1 comment:

Minnie said...

Oh no! Ouch, more shots. Looking forward to seeing you @ Christmas!
Love, Minnie