
This week, Lezlie and I have been playing catch-up...on sleep that is. On Tuesday, we got to go see AC/DC in concert. I have two words--AWE-SOME!!! I haven't been to too many concerts in my life but I'd have to admit I've never seen a crowd get into the show as much as they were that night. I stood through the entire show, along with many others. They played a great mix of songs--'You Shook Me All Night Long', 'Thunderstruck', 'Dirty Deeds', 'Back in Black', etc. Unfortunately, they couldn't play all their hits--they simply have too many. But, I sure would have liked to request 'Rock 'N Roll Ain't Noise Pollution.' Here are some pics of the show. Unfortunately, they didn't allow cameras into the show.
Angus Young stole the show, running around all over the place playing the guitar and doing his patented hop. Lezlie said she got tired just watching him run around. I don't know how many times he just stood there playing with one hand. I'm guessing he'd be pretty good at 'Guitar Hero.' At one time, he did a solo for about 15 minutes. And, he sure did know how to work the crowd. During one song, he started to take his clothes off. I had read that he's known to moon the crowd. He did pull his pants down but only to show his boxers with the AC/DC logo. I'm guessing he's getting too old for getting arrested.
On another note, Maya has developed a bit of a cold. Last night, she was done for the night at 6:30. I hate to admit it but Lezlie and I were in bed not long after at 7:40. Man, we're getting old. But, I think we are finally caught up on our sleep. This morning, Maya still had a bit of a cough but she's still going like normal.
Today, Maya learned how to walk like a Sumo-wrestler. I don't know why she's doing it but she has been spreading her legs as far as she can and then she tries to walk. It is quite the sight. I think she just tries to entertain us.
Since Christmas, she has gotten 4 more teeth. All she has left to get is her molars and she'll be done for awhile. Lezlie can't wait until the day when she's done teething. She's never been able to stand having Maya soak herself with slobber. So, she pretty much wears a bib the entire day.
There's not much else going on here...just a very low key Saturday night cuddling around the TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment