Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's A Boy

I'm sure most all of you know by now, but I'd thought I'd better publicize and document the fact that we're having the boy. I'm not a doctor but I definitely agreed with the nurse on her findings. As she said, "I don't think it could be more obvious than that."

We are very excited that now we'll have one of each. But, we're also a little nervous about the fact that we'll have to learn a whole new set of tricks. I imagine my mother can help us out, having raised two wonderful boys:)

So anyway, everyone has been asking us if we've picked out a name. Yes, we have. The next logical question is "What is it?" Sorry, we're not telling. I have come up with a name that I will call him until he's born...the Terminator. It funny, the first thing we thought after see him up front was "he looks like a Terminator." I've "enhanced" his profile below to make it a little more clear to you all.

No comments: