Tuesday, October 6, 2009 at 11:30am. That is when our baby boy will be delivered. For Maya, after 20 hours of labor, the doctors finally decided to have a C-section. So this time, Lezlie had the choice to do another C-section. Let's just say it was an easy decision...for both of us. I honestly don't think I have been awake for that long in my life. And, you all know how I like to sleep.
Lezlie tried to talk the doctor into delivering earlier (she's already ready to get it over with), but she was rejected. The official 9-month due date is October 13th, and the doctor likes to deliver C-section a week early. Any earlier, and insurance will not pay.
On another note, Lezlie and I are officially on vacation. We'll be heading home to Cole Camp for a couple days and then off to Rockaway Beach/Branson. We initially were gonna save our vacation, but I think we waited too long before taking some time off. So, we decided to take the whole week. Grandma Barb is even gonna take Maya from us for a few days. As much as I'd like some time away from responsibility, I'm sure I'll be missing her smile the minute we leave. But, I know she will be given all the attention in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment