Friday, April 18, 2008

Earthquake

Last night was a little interesting. It's not very often that I wake up in the middle of the night with my entire house shaking. Lezlie and I both woke up from the quake. At first, I thought it was thunder but after going to the kitchen and hearing all of the dishes rattle, I was convinced it was an earthquake. In the morning, I thought it was a dream but soon saw the news to prove me wrong. Maya stayed sound asleep through the entire thing. Vinnie was outside at the time and didn't even bark. Knowing him, he was cowering in the bushes.

Tonight, Maya is having fun with cousin Willa. I don't think I've seen her laugh for so long at something. Willa was trying to impress us all with her dancing, while in her underwear of course. Later, Lezlie, Tommy, Julie and I will be heading downtown for the baseball game. Right now, it looks pretty dreary but it has yet to be cancelled.

FYI, I hope to have some more up to date pictures uploaded soon. And, when we come home in two weeks, we have some pictures for everyone that were taken at J.C. Penney.

1 comment:

Minnie said...

Dad and I heard about the earthquake on the news this morning when we woke up, but we had no idea that it was felt all the way in St Louis. Luckily, it happened at night. Could you imagine being on the interstate when the ground was rocking.
Love, MOM