Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sleep At Last

I forgot to mention in the last post that Maya is now sleeping through the night...at least most of the time. She went 5 days straight before needing a feeding on Monday and Wednesday. Of course, both of these were nights where I was in charge of waking up with her. I'd like to think she just wanted to cuddle with Daddy. Anyway, here are a couple cute pics from this week.

The Haircut


Let us out, let us out!!

1 comment:

Kimberly & Jeovany Marimon said...

Hello Brandon, Lezlie, Maya, and Vinnie,I just now discovered this wonderfull blog you have going. I am playing catchup...I am somewhere in MAY reading right now. I have really enjoyed Jan-May and cant wait to read more whenever I find the time, (that can be hard these days!) Maya is just absolutley beautifull and you are doing a great job posting these blogs. I look forward to reading about her everyweek. I no longer have to wonder how she is doing!! and ofcourse how YOU are both doing too. SOmehow when you have kids...people stop asking about you and just want to know how the little angels are doing. Have you noticed that?lol!! Take care, kiss Miss Maya for us, Jazmyn says hello to everyone and VINNIE too. LOVE YOU ALL, Kimberly