Friday, November 20, 2009
What Smells Like Poop?
The answer to that question would be ... drum roll ... poop. So for the past several days, Lezlie and I have randomly been catching a wiff of something in the basement. We'd check our shoes, check Vinnie's feet, pull up Vinnies tail, check his butt, pull Maya's pants out, check her butt, lift Ben up, smell his butt, ask each other if the other farted. All while doing this, there was a dirty diaper on top of my bookshelf that I had put there several days earlier. I vaguely remember doing this but I imagine it was one of those many moments where I had way too many things going on (i.e. dirty diaper, crying baby, screaming toddler, barking dog). Two years ago I would have never considered myself scatter-brained. Forgetful maybe, but not scatter-brained. I guess that goes with the territory of having two kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You gotta love it :)
Great post!!!! Love the "real" parenting moments!!! FUN FUN!!!!
Post a Comment