Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Let the Chasing Begin

Well, if you got to see Maya this weekend, you saw that she is now starting to crawl. Right now, only to Mama, Vinnie, remote controls, and cameras.




Lately, she has been waking herself up at night. She twists, turns, and rolls over and then reaches the side of the crib. Then, she gets mad when she can't twist no more. It's already Wednesday and I still don't thinks she's rested from the weekend. You all wore her out.

Lezlie and I are really looking forward to our mini-vacation in two weeks. We are going to the Smoky Mountains for four days with my parents and brother's family. Our cabin has a pool table, air hockey, Pac Man, and Galaga. I don't think I'll want to leave. I'll be playing Pac Man all night. Vinnie will also be making his first trip out of the state. Well, actually he was born in Illinois but hasn't made it back since. We'll have to make sure he doesn't go off chasing bears. He seems to get a little defensive with large counterparts.

1 comment:

Susan said...

She's already a pro!!! How fun and exciting. Great job, Maya :)