Sunday, May 25, 2008
Setback
Just when we think things are getting better, they make a turn the other way. Maya hadn't thrown up all of Friday. But then last night I should have known something was coming. I got a headache and my back started to ache. Around midnight, the virus took me over. I was down for the count. Then, around 4am, it started on Lezlie. Now, I would never wish sickness on Maya, but it worked out that she also got sick that next morning and slept a lot during the day. All in all, we each probably spent 6 hours laying down today. I'm starting to feel better but Lezlie headed to bed early. We've been feeding Maya Pedialyte all day and she hasn't thrown up since. But, she's still pretty week and not smiling as much as she usually does. So much for the grand Memorial day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds to me like you had a pretty terrible weekend. Get it all out of your system for the weekend ahead. Love, Minnie
Post a Comment