Thursday, May 29, 2008

Whew...I made it.

I'm happy to say that the day I have been dreading has come and gone and I survived!! I found out about a month ago that I had a two day mandatory convention in Jefferson City for work. Which meant that I would have to be away from Maya for the first time. I warned my boss that it was a real possibility that I'd miss Maya too much and not make through the night. But, I did it! I made it all night and I only called to check on her a couple of times. I missed her very much and wished I didn't have to go but, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Brandon said they had a party while I was gone and that he let her chew on the dogs toys and climb on the steps. For his sake, I hope he was joking!!

Lezlie

No comments: