Vinnie is over four years old now but there sure is still a lot of puppy in him. Every so often, he will see or hear something new and he will go nuts. Whether it be deer in the backyard, a possum and its 8 babies on the back porch, or even a squeaky straw--it's bound to get his attention.
Don't get me wrong, he has gotten lazier as he's gotten older. As I write this, he's sleeping at my feet. But, it doesn't take much to get him wound up if you want to. All you have to say is "Do you wanna ...?" followed by anything. It doesn't matter what you say after that. All he knows is that he is going to do something with you. Sometimes I'll say something of the sort just to tease him only to feel guilty after he jumps out of a dead sleep. So, I'll take him outside to play with his F-R-I-S-B-E-E. Oh, that's another word you cannot say around him.
3 comments:
Brandon, You are such a tease!
Minnie (MOM)
The girls loved watching the video of Vinnie and seeing Maya's slideshow. [Again, Olivia wants you to know how very cute she is]!
Vinnie is soooo cute!!!idrfy
Post a Comment