Happy Valentines Day to all!! I hope every one has treated themselves to something today. For Lezlie and I, we got some Show-Me's hot wings and stayed in. It wasn't anything special but it satisfied us.
Anyway, this week has been a good for Maya. Every day, Laura and Jennifer (her teachers) have said that she has been so good. She isn't having the uncontrollable fits anymore. I think she's just growing up. Either that or she was a royal pain in the you know what before. Just kidding.
Her latest thing is playing with her feet. It's like she didn't know she had them before. Let's just say that it makes changing diapers difficult when she's trying to put her toes in her mouth. She's also starting to giggle more. However, every time we grab the camera and aim it at her, she goes into the "deer in headlights" mode, totally disregarding anything else.
Her and Vinnie are starting to become more acquainted. If Vinnie is in the room moving around, she will often ignore us and keep her eyes on him. And, she loves to try and grab his tongue. If it were up to Vinnie, he would give Maya her daily bath. Don't worry, Grandma Leisha, we wipe her off after the licking is done. I'm sure a lot of people think this is gross, but our theory is that if we don't let Vinnie play with her now, he'll never want to play with her. Who knows? It's just a theory.
Enjoy the rest of V-day. We'll keep trying to get the giggles on video.
P.S.
I've set the blog up so that you don't need an account to post comments. Just check the "Anonymous" box and you should be able to post comments.
2 comments:
Glad to hear that you all had a good Valentine's! I love to hear about all the new things that Maya is doing (and Vinnie, of course!). I can't believe how much she's changed since we saw her last!
Those "deer in headlights" pictures of her are the best!!
Doggie kisses are great, and I'm sure Maya loves them from Vinnie!
-Keith
Post a Comment