Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Fess Up

OK, I admit it. I was a little jealous. Don't get me wrong, Brandon is a great daddy and I know they did well together but, I hate it when I can't stay with her. We did have a good day off together even though she was a little fussy. Friday and Saturday she was pretty congested and was running a low fever. So there was some validity to my staying home with her :)

I fear that she might have a rough day tomorrow at school. For the last 4 days she has gotten pretty spoiled and has wanted to be held a lot more than normal. Today she has felt pretty good, no more runny nose but still a little congested. Right now she is giving daddy a run for his money. He just tortured her with the eye drops. I sure will be glad when we are all finished with that!!

Good night everyone,
Lezlie

No comments: