Today was a pretty tiring day. Our usual routine on weekends lately has been to go to the mall and walk around. We do this mainly because it's too cold for Maya outside and frankly, we need to get out of the house every so often. But today, we thought we'd mix it up and go to Target and Best Buy. Maya does real good on these trips. She's a nosy little thing, always checking everyone out. After awhile, she got a little bored of sitting in her car seat so I walked around with her in Target. It was funny. We saw 2 other couples doing the same thing with similarly aged babies.
After a couple hours shopping, we came home and drank a bottle. Then, she slept from 4 to 6:30 and we had to wake her up. I guess she'll be up for awhile tonight. That's ok though, since it's the weekend.
FYI--She had a checkup on Friday for her ear infection. Everything was fine. I was worried she would remember getting the her shots but she was very good with Dr. Davis.
By the way, I have added a few pictures to the slideshow. I will continue to add new ones and remove old ones so keep looking. If you would like to print some of them out, just click on the slideshow. It will take you to a web album. Flip to the one you want then hit "Download Photo" on the right. Then you should be able to print them out.
Brandon
2 comments:
What a beautiful girl (those eyes)!!! I'm so happy that you all got a full night of sleep the other night. I hope it continues. I also hope Maya (and both of you) are feeling better.
You two (three? four?) are so cute. I kept a daily calendar where I wrote a lot of this kind of stuff for Aeslinn's first year, and it makes me smile to read it now. It's cute to see that you have some of the same things to say about Maya--who is gorgeous, by the way. She already has a normal head! Some babies have bubble heads until they're in kindergarten, and some have slightly bumpy, misshapen heads after violent births (luckily my hair covers it up now).
Anyway, I will definitely tune in for more later.
rose (and dave and the chicken)
Post a Comment