Monday, February 18, 2008

Noisemaker

This is the latest habit of Maya. From her early days, she always enjoyed my machine gun sounds. Maybe now she's just trying to mimic me. I admit, it's pretty cute. But when she decided to do it in the middle of Pastor's sermon this Sunday, it's a different story. The family in front of us couldn't stop laughing. But, how do you stop her? You can't. That being said, I think we're past the days of her sleeping during church. I'm sure it won't be long until we're chasing her down the aisles.

Grandpa Roger and Grandma Leisha came up this weekend to visit. Sunday afternoon, the girls went shopping. As usual, Grandma spoiled her with a couple outfits. But surprisingly, Lezlie stuck with things she needed--ones-ies, formula, and cereal. After a couple hours, Maya got a little tired and wanted to go home.

Lezlie had the day off today and stayed home with Maya. She's been a little stuffy lately so she's been a little irritable. Plus, we think she may be getting a tooth on the bottom. So, after a very stressful bath, she chugged her bottle and then was off to bed before 8:30. But, I'm betting I'll be up with her around 1am...off to bed I go. Good night, everyone.

Brandon

2 comments:

Minnie said...

Maya, you go girl and give Daddy a little pay back for all the time he was a little wiggle worm in church. I can't believe you are getting a tooth already.

Susan said...

Olivia has watched that video about 8 times (and she quit only because we changed the screen). She says "that Maya, she is spitting!"