I feel like a kid again. Growing up during snow season, I always prayed that we would get enough snow to cancel school. Well, for the first time since I've worked in St. Louis, they canceled work. The funny thing was that I wasn't going to work anyway. Now I get a free paid day!! Woo who!!!
Anyway, Maya and I are going to chill out today at home. Lezlie still has to go to work. I think we've all caught a little something (again), but I think our immune system is getting better. Lezlie had a low fever on Wednesday and we've both been overly tired with a cough. But, baby Maya seems to always take it like a champ.
Maya is getting a little better at sleeping at night. We've been putting her to bed around 9pm. She wakes up once around 2am and then sleeps until we get up for work. But, every so often, she gets up at 5am. Those are the tough days. I always tell myself I should just go to work after feeding her, but I always seem to wonder back to bed.
If any of you know how to get her to sleep all night, let us know. I've been able to do it a couple times but only by letting her cry herself to sleep. Unfortunately, momma has vetoed that procedure. We'll see how long she lasts before caving in.
Brandon
4 comments:
Well HELLO!!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog...a way for us to see Maya grow!! And Vinnie!!! Sooner's hair is getting long like Vinnie's....think they could be twins!!! Hope all is well...and you all quit getting sick!!!
Love,
Jessica
I agree with Lezlie. DON'T LET MAYA CRY HERSELF TO SLEEP.
Love, Minnie
I'm happy we will get to read about Maya and keep up with everything a little more often. It's addictive and I'm sure I'll be visiting often. Sounds great that work got cancelled (I keep wishing they would do that at the hospital, but I'm thinking no such luck). Hope to see you all soon and I hope you all get to feeling better. Susan
Good Lord, that child is adorable!
Post a Comment